<<CRG Leadership Institute - Home
<<Executive Coaching Approach
- Coaching is absolutely crucial to achieving sustained performance excellence in any field.
- An effective coach is responsible for providing a dialogue to direct all coaching conversations toward helping his client clost the distance between the client’s present level of results and the client’s desired outcomes.
- The relationship between the coach and the client is sacrosanct and highly confidential — truth, trust, honesty and open-mindedness are paramount to effective coaching. To serve a client in the capacity of a coach is both a privilege and an honor.
- All clients are, from the very beginning, capable and able to achieve breakthrough results…they just may not know it yet. An effective coach always expects more from his client than the client expects of him or herself.
- Excellent coaches are great listeners and are a key source of inspiration to their clients.
- Effective coaching requires 360 degree support and incorporates 360 degree input from the client’s circle of influence.
- Effective coaching encourages commitment to an action-oriented, outcomes-based process, achieved through a client’s goal-directed behavior, performed under an umbrella of accountability.
- Effective coaching has both a beginning and an end. A coach’s ultimate goal is to “work himself out of a job.”
- An effective coach recognizes that the client’s level of achievement of desired outcomes is a function of the client’s level of attainment of sufficient (1) knowledge, (2) skills, (3) confidence and (4) motivation.
- Our approach and methodologies are designed to be implicitly transferable to our clients. The development of the skill of coaching is a direct and purposeful outcome of our coaching process.
- We work work within the framework of a Coaching Services Agreement, issued as the outset of our engagement, which clearly defines the scope, terms and limitations of our services. We supplement our Coaching Services Agreement with an Outcomes Contract which clearly defines the Coaching Client’s goals and objectives, toward which our Coaching Services will be focused.