Career Success!

A service of CRG Leadership Institute LLC

All Discussions Tagged 'Media' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social Media Tip: Think About Trying Paid Media for Your Facebook Page

If you are new to Facebook and you are building your brand, paid media might be a good idea to help build more awareness. View it as an adv…

Started by Carrie Robinson

0 Jun 25, 2013

Social Media Tip: Protect Your LinkedIn Account with this Two-Step Verification

LinkedIn has introduced a new optional feature that adds another layer of security to your LinkedIn sign-in: Two-step verification. LinkedI…

0 Jun 5, 2013

Social Media Tip: Export and Save Your LinkedIn Profile

You just spent a lot of time updating your LinkedIn profile and it looks amazing. You know how much time it takes to "work" your profile, r…

0 May 22, 2013

Social Media Tip: Keep It Positive

Contrary to what you might read, keep your social media interaction positive. I have read that people love the negative so if you go there,…

0 May 16, 2013

Social Media Tip: Treat Everyone as Your Best Customer

When using any social media platform I try to treat everyone as if they are my most favorite customer. Sometimes we get overwhelmed by all…

0 May 6, 2013

Social Media Tip: Use Tough To Crack Passwords

Protect yourself and use strong passwords for all your social media sites. Use caps, numbers and letters and make sure

0 May 2, 2013

Social Media Tip: Be Who You Are...Consistently

I am a big fan of Dr. Seuss and one my favorite quotes is: "Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer…

0 Apr 19, 2013

Social Media Tip: Is Your Profile at All-Star Status on LinkedIn?

If you look right side of your profile page on LinkedIn, it will tell you how strong your profile is and will guide you through making impr…

Started by Andy Robinson

0 Apr 12, 2013

Facebook Social Media Tip: Give Your Customers a Reason to Connect With You

Don't just tell your customers to "Like" you...give them a reason to "Like" You. Think of it like this...WIIFM. What is WIIFM? What's in it…

0 Apr 9, 2013

Social Media Tip: The Cart Before the Horse...Resume or LinkedIn?

I just received an email from a professional seeking to update his resume. He told me he had just had his LinkedIn profile professionally d…

1 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Carrie Robinson

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Today's Daily Quote

Lee Iacocca Quote on Listening

“Listening can make the difference between a mediocre organization and a great one.” ~Lee Iacocca

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Quote about Dreaming and Taking Action

“Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Howard Hughes Quote on the Concessions

“Once you consent to some concession, you can never cancel it and put things back the way they are.” ~Howard Hughes

Thanks for Visiting Us!

Your Host, 
Executive Coach
Andy Robinson
Email Andy

Learn MORE about me and my Executive Coaching work.

© 2019   Created by Andy Robinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service