Career Success!

A service of CRG Leadership Institute LLC

All Discussions Tagged 'Facebook' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social Media Tip: Think About Trying Paid Media for Your Facebook Page

If you are new to Facebook and you are building your brand, paid media might be a good idea to help build more awareness. View it as an adv…

Started by Carrie Robinson

0 Jun 25, 2013

Social Media Tip: Keep It Positive

Contrary to what you might read, keep your social media interaction positive. I have read that people love the negative so if you go there,…

0 May 16, 2013

Social Media Tip: Be Who You Are...Consistently

I am a big fan of Dr. Seuss and one my favorite quotes is: "Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer…

0 Apr 19, 2013

Facebook Social Media Tip: Give Your Customers a Reason to Connect With You

Don't just tell your customers to "Like" you...give them a reason to "Like" You. Think of it like this...WIIFM. What is WIIFM? What's in it…

0 Apr 9, 2013

Social Media Tip: Turn Off Social Media Notifications

I was going a bit crazy for a while with Social Media notifications (beep beep) coming in from different platforms on my phone so I turned…

0 Apr 1, 2013

Social Media Tip: Time Your Posts

What is the best time to post? One peak time appears to be 10:00 am through noon and 8:00 pm through 10:00 pm. It varies for the different…

0 Mar 26, 2013

Social Media Health Tip: Disconnect From Social Media (and Electronics) for One Hour Today

I highly recommend disconnecting at least one hour a day from EVERYTHING. I tend to get anxious with the 24/7 hookup of computers and iPhon…

0 Mar 19, 2013

Social Media Tip: Time to Disconnect

Social Media can be completely consuming. Look around as you walk through the mall or sit in a restaurant. Everyone is bent over their phon…

0 Feb 19, 2013

Social Media Tip: Share a Great Piece of Information Today

Sharing information is very important in becoming a thought leader in your area of speciality. Today, find an article you enjoy and share i…

0 Feb 7, 2013

Social Media Tip: The Importance of Giving

Everyone is trying to sell things in every way possible on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc... Why not share a great article or blog with n…

0 Feb 1, 2013

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Today's Daily Quote

Lee Iacocca Quote on Listening

“Listening can make the difference between a mediocre organization and a great one.” ~Lee Iacocca

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Quote about Dreaming and Taking Action

“Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Howard Hughes Quote on the Concessions

“Once you consent to some concession, you can never cancel it and put things back the way they are.” ~Howard Hughes

Thanks for Visiting Us!

Your Host, 
Executive Coach
Andy Robinson
Email Andy

Learn MORE about me and my Executive Coaching work.

© 2019   Created by Andy Robinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service