Career Success!

A service of CRG Leadership Institute LLC

All Discussions Tagged 'Brand' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social Media Tip: Think About Trying Paid Media for Your Facebook Page

If you are new to Facebook and you are building your brand, paid media might be a good idea to help build more awareness. View it as an adv…

Started by Carrie Robinson

0 Jun 25, 2013

Social Media Tip: Show Your Personality!

What is your social media personality? Your social media presence must have some kind of personality, right? Do you know what your customer…

0 Apr 30, 2013

Social Media Tip: Become Unforgettable...Rock Your Brand!

Are you unforgettable? If you answered no, then take a good look at how you brand yourself. What unique qualities do you have that y…

0 Feb 11, 2013

What Makes Your Brand Standout?

As I work through a LinkedIn presentation, I keep asking this question -- How do you make yourself unforgettable? -- just like Dorothy and…

0 Jan 14, 2013

Do You Have a LinkedIn Company Page?

Tell us if you have a LinkedIn Company page. How is it working for you? If you have any questions, let me know. I am a certified expert in…

0 Nov 8, 2012

What Are The KEY Elements of Your Personal Brand?

I was reading a blog on the community called "Personal Excellence" - A KEY Element of Your Personal Brand" and  wanted to ask all of you wh…

0 Sep 18, 2012

Are You Behind the Wheel of Your Brand?

Brand, brand, brand...we constantly here this word everywhere.  Why?  It is important to 'Drive Your Brand' particularly in social media.  …

0 Aug 6, 2012

Are You Behind the Wheel of Your Brand?

Brand, brand, brand...we constantly here this word everywhere.  Why?  It is important to 'Drive Your Brand' particularly in social media.  …

0 Jun 12, 2011

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Today's Daily Quote

Lee Iacocca Quote on Listening

“Listening can make the difference between a mediocre organization and a great one.” ~Lee Iacocca

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Quote about Dreaming and Taking Action

“Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Howard Hughes Quote on the Concessions

“Once you consent to some concession, you can never cancel it and put things back the way they are.” ~Howard Hughes

Thanks for Visiting Us!

Your Host, 
Executive Coach
Andy Robinson
Email Andy

Learn MORE about me and my Executive Coaching work.

© 2019   Created by Andy Robinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service